Freelance Rise Terms of Usage
Professional Career Development
This Terms of Usage Agreement is made effective as of the time of purchase of any Freelance Rise services (i.e., membership) between the Client (i.e., active member) and Formless, Inc DBA Freelance Rise
Formless, Inc. offices located at 20533 Biscayne Blvd. S4-992, Aventura, FL, USA
1. Description of Products. Freelance Rise is an online membership school with a community for the working artist (i.e., client). This site offers clients training, coaching, advice and resources to help develop their art career.
2. Payment. We accept major credit cards. We use Stripe to process credit card payments as well as paypal and square.
3. Refund Policy & Guarantee: There are no refunds for digital products. Client may cancel at anytime by clicking Cancel Membership in the Membership Account Tab located inside the membership site prior to the next billing due date to avoid future charges. However, once charged, no refunds will be provided. Cancellations will be effective on the last day of the client’s billing cycle. If Client decides to re-enroll in Freelance Rise after canceling the membership, Client is subject to the new membership price as posted on the website. Client will no longer be entitled to the initial or previous price. Client is 100% responsible for individual results as it is the client’s responsibility to follow through and implement what is learned in the trainings and coaching provided.
4. Intellectual Property. The usage of any of our membership site, products and services does not transfer ownership of Freelance Rise’ intellectual property to the client. ALL OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS HEREBY RESERVED.
All Freelance Rise materials including training courses and course-related supplemental materials, such as but not limited to visual presentations and digital downloads (hereinafter known as “Intellectual Property”) and all inventions, discoveries, technical communications, and records originated or prepared by Freelance Rise for use of Client are and shall remain Freelance Rise exclusive intellectual property. Course materials, or any materials originated by Freelance Rise MAY NOT be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Freelance Rise except for personal learning purposes.
Memberships are for individual use only and cannot be transferrable to other individuals. Only the client can access the membership site. Sharing access with non-members is strictly prohibited.
Client Provided Content. By accessing our membership site, forums, or any other client interactive area of our site, and posting any information in any of those forums, you hereby grant Freelance Rise a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license in and to such materials, including but not limited to the right to post, publish, transmit, distribute, create derivative works based upon, create translations of, modify, amend, enhance, change, display and publicly perform such materials in any form or media, whether now known or later discovered.
You also grant to other clients who access the membership site, forums, message system, or any other client interactive area of our site a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty free license to view, download, and store your postings but such license is limited to personal use. This excludes client’s digital images of their art work and communication via private message system.
5. Governing Law: This agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of New York.
Availability & Interruptions. Freelance Rise cannot guarantee that this site will be available without interruption. Factors that may interrupt connection that are out of our control include, but are not limited to, internet availability/connection, site’s updates, server failures, and software malfunctioning.
Damages. The use of this site’s services is at the client’s discretion and risk. Freelance Rise is not responsible for any damages to the client’s device or loss of data that may result from downloads of this site.
Intentions. The information presented in this membership site is intended to be for client’s educational and entertainment purposes and it is for individuals ages18 and older.
Right to Terminate. All defamatory, accusatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, political, sexually implicit or illegal comments/materials are strictly prohibited and will be removed. Harsh and antagonistic words will not be tolerated. Violator’s membership will be terminated without refund.
We reserve the right to terminate our forums or any other client interactive area of our site at any time. Clients hold us harmless from any claims, damages, suits, threats, demands, liabilities, or actions that may result therefrom, including but not limited to any consequential, incidental, and special damages of every nature and type.
Voluntary Participation. Client may enter and participate in the forums, message system, or any other user interactive area of our site, and gain access to the materials available thereon at client’s own discretion.
Monitoring. Freelance Rise does not monitor or screen communications on forums, message system, or any other user interactive area of our site. We are not responsible for any material or statement posted by a client in any of our forum, message system, or any other interactive area of our site. Therefore, we do not assume the responsibility of client’s communications. In the event that we are notified by any party that any communications contained in our forum, message system, or any other client interactive area of our site is contrary to these terms, we may, but are not obligated to, investigate the situation and determine in our own discretion, whether to remove such communication from such interactive area of our site. We have no liability or responsibility to investigate or remove any content from any of the interactive areas of our site based upon a complaint or otherwise.
Membership Site’s Rules. Client is responsible for becoming familiar and abiding to the Freelance Rise Membership site’s rules posted in the site. Violators’ membership will be terminated without a refund.
7. Binding Effect of Agreement: This Agreement contains all of the terms, covenants, representations, and agreements between the parties, supersedes and takes place of any and all prior agreements, representations, and/or transactions (any and all of which are deemed to be released and/or merged herein), and no modification, addition or alteration of any of the provisions or terms herein set forth shall be binding unless in writing and signed by the party against whom the same is sought to be enforced. All the agreements, conditions and undertakings herein contained shall survive the closing of this transaction and shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, as though they were in all cases named.
8. Severability: The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall not impair the validity of any other provision. If any provision of this agreement is determined by court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable or as modified by the court.
9. Entire Agreement and Modification: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties. It may only be amended, modified, or terminated by Freelance Rise.
10. Paragraph Headings: The section and paragraph headings contained herein are for the convenience of the parties only, and are not intended to define or limit the contents of their sections and paragraphs.
By purchasing any product or membership, the client attests that s/he read, understands, agrees and abides to the terms stated in this document.